return to index
Basic Functions and Responsibilities
A Committee Chair is a member of the EASFAA Council who is responsible for the operation and success of a particular Association committee. More explicit responsibilities are provided for selected committees.
Term of Service:
- Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all EASFAA Council meetings.
- Select members to serve on the committee who are representative of the entire EASFAA region and who can contribute to successfully reaching the committee's goals.
- Mentor current committee members for future leadership opportunities.
- Prepare an annual budget for committee expenses and operations.
- Submit expense reports and vouchers in a timely manner to the Treasurer.
- Submit articles for publication in the EASFAA Newsletter on committee activities.
- Establish committee goals in keeping with EASFAA's Long Range Plan and the President' agenda.
- Provide written Committee reports at all Council meetings.
- Prepare an annual report of committee goals, achievements and accomplishments for distribution at the annual conference.
- Maintain list of committee members with names, addresses, phone, fax, and e-mail.
One year commencing with the EASFAA Annual Conference.
Enacted January, 2000