Students and Families
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Institution Codes
- Financial Aid Calculators
- EFC Estimator
- Mark's Financial Aid Calculators
These calculators were implemented by Mark Kantrowitz, author of The Financial Aid Information Page. They are free, accurate, and completely confidential. You may perform calculations to determine College Costs, Saving for College, and Loan Eligibility.
- Finding Scholarships
- Financial Aid Resources
- This website includes comprehensive information about all the resources
available in your state including information on career planning,
college planning, and paying for college
- NASFAA, the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, have provided a public page for students and families with tips on selecting the right college, description of financial aid, NASFAA publications, and links to Department of Education sites and other useful sites.
- Mapping Your Future